Support your Floor- Pelvic Floor Health™- Missouri City TX USA
November 6 @ 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
The Center’s Pelvic Floor course is a pre requisite for all of the courses in our curriculum. We base our courses on the movement of the pelvis and how it affects the rest of the female body. We will also look at the pelvic floor from a healthy standpoint rather than a problematic one. Open to Pilates, Fitness and Yoga Instructors.
This course will offer an in depth look at the anatomy and function of the pelvic floor, its application to movement and the breath and will discuss the reasons for dysfunction and how many of these problems can be prevented. Our approach contains both the scientific evidenced based research and the more holistic viewpoint of this most intimate part of the female body.
- To understand the anatomy of the female pelvis and pelvic floor
- To understand the function of the pelvic floor muscles, the fascial connections and the surrounding muscle groups.
- To understand the change that occurs during pregnancy, birth, postpartum and menopause
- To understand dysfunction in the pelvic area to include SI Joint and pelvic floor dysfunction and pubis symphasis derangement
- To understand the importance of correct movement to activate the pelvic floor
- To understand the role of the breath in pelvic floor activation and rehabilitation
- To understand the impact of the fascial connections through the pelvis
Anatomy of the pelvic floor including fascial connections
The use of bony cuing to activate the pelvic floor
The respiratory system and the connection to the pelvic floor
Muscle groups and fascia that support the pelvis
Dysfunction of the pelvis and pelvic floor
Pubis Symphasis Derangement
Breathing and the Pelvic Floor
Relaxing the body- through breathing
Releasing fascia- techniques for release
Realigning muscles- exercise design to help realignment
Restoring- exercises for strength
Incorporating pelvic floor in exercise design
Price USD350 includes one manual and two balls
0 people are attending Support your Floor- Pelvic Floor Health™- Missouri City TX USA
Interested in bringing one of our courses to your studio?
Women's Health is a fast growing area in today’s Pilates and Fitness world. The Center has been developing programs for women for the past 30 years. We are the leading brand of women’s health programs for Pilates and Fitness in the world. Our programs are taught in 39 countries and on all continents.
In addition to our certification programs and continuing education benefits for your team, our hosts who certify in our courses enjoy 3 months online support for their Women’s Health programs, the opportunity to be listed on our Certified Instructors page, and regular updates on new courses.
If you are interested in hosting a workshop or course in your studio or facility, email us at email@example.com.