- This event has passed.
3-Day Pre/Post-Natal Pilates Specialist™ Course
October 21, 2016 – October 23, 2016
- Pelvic Floor for pregnancy and postpartum
- Prenatal Pilates on the Mat and/or Equipment
- Postnatal Pilates on the Mat and/or Equipment
- Healing Exercises for Diastasis Recti, C section and Pubis Symphysis Derangement.
- DAY 1 — A detailed lecture of the anatomy and function of the Pelvic Floor during pregnancy and the postnatal period
- DAY 2 — Posture and alignment for the pre/postnatal client; Breathing techniques to optimize functional movement; Program Design for the pre/postnatal client; Mat exercises for all trimesters
- DAY 3 — The postnatal client and what to expect; Possible causes and effects of pregnancy induced conditions such as Pubic Symphysis Derangement, C sections and Diastasis Recti; equipment exercises for all trimesters
Prerequisites• Basic anatomy and physiology • Certification in fitness, Pilates, Yoga, or related field • At least two years of teaching experience Location: Carmel, Indiana, United States This program has been approved for 20 CEC’s by the PMA and 2.0 CEC’s from ACE. All materials included.
Interested in bringing one of our courses to your studio?
Women's Health is a fast growing area in today’s Pilates and Fitness world. The Center has been developing programs for women for the past 30 years. We are the leading brand of women’s health programs for Pilates and Fitness in the world. Our programs are taught in 39 countries and on all continents.
In addition to our certification programs and continuing education benefits for your team, our hosts who certify in our courses enjoy 3 months online support for their Women’s Health programs, the opportunity to be listed on our Certified Instructors page, and regular updates on new courses.
If you are interested in hosting a workshop or course in your studio or facility, email us at [email protected].