- This event has passed.
June 23, 2018$400
Designed for Fitness, Pilates and Yoga professionals. The Center Method for Diastasis Recti Recovery™ program investigates the history, anatomy, and epidemic of Diastasis Recti, commonly known as a separation of the rectus abdominus muscles.
Utilizing breathwork, pelvic floor exercises, and myofascial release techniques, this rehabilitative course equips you with the skills you need to help your clients release, realign and restore the core musculature.
Learn to build a progressive exercise program that focuses on optimal musculo-skeletal performance to facilitate recovery and prevent re occurrence.
- History of Diastasis Recti and the exercise boom
- Anatomy of the anterior and posterior abdominal wall
- Anatomy of the pelvic floor
- Fascial connections through the pelvic floor and abdominals
- Myofascial release techniques for healing diastasis recti
- Understanding how breathing affects the core
- Understanding muscle connections using the breath
- Simple exercises and progression for a lifetime of connection
All prices are listed in US Dollars ($)
9 people are attending The Center Method for Diastasis Recti Recovery™ Seoul, South Korea
Interested in bringing one of our courses to your studio?
Women’s Health is a fast growing area in today’s Pilates and Fitness world. The Center has been developing programs for women for the past 30 years. We are the leading brand of women’s health programs for Pilates and Fitness in the world. Our programs are taught in 39 countries and on all continents.
In addition to our certification programs and continuing education benefits for your team, our hosts who certify in our courses enjoy 3 months online support for their Women’s Health programs, the opportunity to be listed on our Certified Instructors page, and regular updates on new courses.
If you are interested in hosting a workshop or course in your studio or facility, email us at [email protected]