- This event has passed.
January 8, 2017$400
Diastasis Recti Recovery program
The Center Method for Diastasis Recti Recovery is a program that has been developing for over 15 years. Our success rate has encouraged us to offer a structured program that encompasses a multi discipline platform that includes myofascial connections, binding and detailed understanding of the anatomy and function of the pelvic floor and abdominal musculature.
The program offers a series of deep stabilizing exercises with progressions that will allow you to progress towards your regular exercise program, if that is your goal. The deep understanding of the working of your body will ensure the prevention of a recurrence of this condition.
- History of Diastasis Recti and the exercise boom
- Anatomy of the anterior and posterior abdominal wall
- Anatomy of the pelvic floor
- Fascial connections through the pelvic floor and abdominals
- Myofascial release techniques for healing diastasis recti
- Understanding how breathing affects the core
- Understanding muscle connections using the breath
- Simple exercises and progression for a lifetime of connection
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
All prices are listed in US Dollars ($)
5 people are attending The Center Method for Diastasis Recti Recovery™
Interested in bringing one of our courses to your studio?
Women’s Health is a fast growing area in today’s Pilates and Fitness world. The Center has been developing programs for women for the past 30 years. We are the leading brand of women’s health programs for Pilates and Fitness in the world. Our programs are taught in 39 countries and on all continents.
In addition to our certification programs and continuing education benefits for your team, our hosts who certify in our courses enjoy 3 months online support for their Women’s Health programs, the opportunity to be listed on our Certified Instructors page, and regular updates on new courses.
If you are interested in hosting a workshop or course in your studio or facility, email us at [email protected]