- This event has passed.
In-person Pre and Postnatal Reformer and Cadillac Seoul, S.Korea
June 4 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
This course offers the certified Pilates Instructor a repertoire of safe and beneficial exercises on the Reformer and Cadillac. The exercises build from the information in Support your Floor, Rocking and Rolling to Release as well as the Pre and Postnatal Mat Theory and Practical.
Continuing education credits
8 NPCP– National Pilates Certification Program
3.5 PAA– Pilates Alliance Australasia
- This course will establish safe practices on the Pilates Reformer and Cadillac.
- This course will show you progressions from the foundation of pelvis and pelvic floor.
- Innovative and well-thought-out movement that will aid in the preparation for birth and the recovery after the birth.
- This course will offer information on the reason behind the development of the exercises and how they benefit the pre and postnatal client.
- The lecture part for this course is included in the Pre and Postnatal Mat Theory and Practical and is highly recommended as a pre requisite for this course.
- Safe and beneficial exercises are shown on the Cadillac and Reformer.
Interested in bringing one of our courses to your studio?
Women's Health is a fast growing area in today’s Pilates and Fitness world. The Center has been developing programs for women for the past 30 years. We are the leading brand of women’s health programs for Pilates and Fitness in the world. Our programs are taught in 39 countries and on all continents.
In addition to our certification programs and continuing education benefits for your team, our hosts who certify in our courses enjoy 3 months online support for their Women’s Health programs, the opportunity to be listed on our Certified Instructors page, and regular updates on new courses.
If you are interested in hosting a workshop or course in your studio or facility, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.