January 28 @ 6:00 am - January 29 @ 8:30 am$120 – $2340
Workshop price- USD350. This includes two digital manuals. Participants should have completed the Pre and Postnatal Mat and Theory before registering for this course.
This course is an add on course to the Pre and Postnatal Pilates Mat and Theory course which lays the foundation for the Pilates Equipment work.
In this course the teacher will
- Follow through with the recommendations and the fundamentals learned during the pelvic floor and mat courses.
- The “theme” of the the program design is incorporated into safe and beneficial exercise on the Reformer and Cadillac.
- Program design will be discussed according to trimester.
- Program design will be discussed in respects to group Reformer sessions
- Program design will be discussed in respects to group tower sessions
All prices are listed in US Dollars ($)
Interested in bringing one of our courses to your studio?
Women's Health is a fast growing area in today’s Pilates and Fitness world. The Center has been developing programs for women for the past 30 years. We are the leading brand of women’s health programs for Pilates and Fitness in the world. Our programs are taught in 39 countries and on all continents.
In addition to our certification programs and continuing education benefits for your team, our hosts who certify in our courses enjoy 3 months online support for their Women’s Health programs, the opportunity to be listed on our Certified Instructors page, and regular updates on new courses.
If you are interested in hosting a workshop or course in your studio or facility, email us at email@example.com.