- This event has passed.
The Center Method Pilates Mat Certification- Lake Placid NY USA (Registration ends April 25)
April 30 @ 9:00 am – May 16 @ 5:00 pm
The Center Method Pilates Certification includes
Anatomy & Physiology-April 30-May 1
Learn the fundamentals of the skeletal structure & muscle function.
Pilates Principles- Monday May 9- 9-5pm
Introduction to the history and principles of the Pilates method.
- Monday May 9 from 9-5- Pilates Principles.
- Tuesday May 10 from 10.30-3.30 Mat 1
- Wednesday from 10-6 Mat 1
- Thursday May 11 from 10-4 Mat 1
- Friday OFF
- Sat Mat 13- from 9-4 Mat 2
- Sun from 10-4 Mat 2
- Mon from 10-4 Mat 2 and wrap up
- Gives you a deeper understanding of the human body, guiding you through how its systems function together, providing you with context for movement
- Delivers a system of exercises in a clear and concise manner, and organized for your easy and progressive learning
- Uses 3D visual aids application in our Anatomy & Physiology module to assist in your learning
- Teaches you techniques to guide your clients in getting the most and best out of their unique bodies
- Makes you a thinking teacher and provides you with the necessary tools to design programs for your client’s body
- Provides you with a supportive and collaborative environment in which to explore and learn
Why should you consider this course?
- Niche and small group, with special attention to teaching skills
- Continuing learning support from course developer
Interested in bringing one of our courses to your studio?
Women's Health is a fast growing area in today’s Pilates and Fitness world. The Center has been developing programs for women for the past 30 years. We are the leading brand of women’s health programs for Pilates and Fitness in the world. Our programs are taught in 39 countries and on all continents.
In addition to our certification programs and continuing education benefits for your team, our hosts who certify in our courses enjoy 3 months online support for their Women’s Health programs, the opportunity to be listed on our Certified Instructors page, and regular updates on new courses.
If you are interested in hosting a workshop or course in your studio or facility, email us at [email protected].