Pilates for Menopause™ Equipment
The concept of MORE. More Organic Movement. More Resistance. More Endurance
Recommended Pre requisites: Support your Floor, Health and Exercise for Menopause Mat Theory and Practical
This course contains innovative and progressive exercises on the Pilates Cadillac, Reformer and Chair that follow the Center’s concepts of exercise aimed at improving the health and wellness of the menopause years.
You will gain a deep understanding of
- How to create Pilates based exercises on the Cadillac, Reformer and Chair to accommodate the changes in the menopausal body.
- The exercise concepts of MORE, adding more spring tension, more innovative exercises, more endurance. to the program.
- The need to challenge this population with movement that encourages, strength, balance and brain power.
- Implementing the exercise concepts on the Pilates Cadillac, Reformer and Chair
- Designing programs that include brain teasers, weight bearing and balance exercises
- Enjoying innovative and creative choreography on the Cadillac, Reformer and Chair
- Includes Rocking and Rolling to Release elements on the Pilates Equipment to address the stiffness created by the decrease of female hormones.
Course requirements for Specialist track
- Live or online coursework
- 3 self-assessment videos
- Self practice log (log book included)
- Teaching log (log book included)
- 3 teaching videos
This course fulfills 1 requirement for The Women’s Health Pilates Certification™
COURSE FEES & REGISTRATION
8-hr recorded course
This includes 3 manuals.